“Tax doesn’t have to be taxing” – so says HM Revenue & Customs. And yet all of us know that dealing with the tax authorities is anything but straightforward – and it is only going to get worse as taxes rise in the coming years.
Ever higher tax rates are not the only reason people set up offshore trusts or use offshore companies. Clients will also used such structures to circumvent forced heirship laws, to preserve anonymity in their business affairs or to provide for security for their loved ones.
Griffin Law has worked with insured, regulated and experienced trust companies and law firms operating in:
- British Virgin Islands;
- Cayman Islands;
- Hong Kong;
- Isle of Man;
- New Zealand;
- Switzerland; and
Structures that can be administered or set-up include:
- International Company Formation & Administration;
- International Trusts & Trusteeships;
- Remuneration Trusts;
- Fund Administration;
- Property Unit Trust Administration;
- Special Purpose Finance Vehicles;
- Employee Share Ownership Programmes;
- International Employee Payroll Services;
- Investment Management;
- Ship Registration & Administration; and
- Expatriate Pension Fund Administration.
To see how Griffin Law can help you use offshore structures lawfully to mitigate your liability to the taxman, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.