Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer hard drive while you are visiting a website and they help to make websites work. They also provide us with information about how users interact with our site. We use this information to improve the content and your experience of our website.
The law about cookies has changed – websites must gain your agreement for setting cookies on your computer or mobile device.
You can tell your web browser to notify you whenever a website attempts to set a cookie. You can also tell your browser to refuse all cookies, although doing so may inhibit your ability to use certain features on our website.
The Cookies we use are:-
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Necessary for website operation||Cookie Type|
|__utma||Google analytics tracking||No||Persistent|
|__utmb||Google analytics tracking||No||Persistent|
|__utmc||Google analytics tracking||No||Session|
|__utmz||Google analytics tracking||No||Persistent|
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Griffin Law has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained within this website, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Griffin Law will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website by a third party.
- Griffin Law accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website. If you have a particular problem, we advocate that you seek specialist legal advice.
- The Griffin Law website includes links to external websites. These links are provided for your further information. Griffin Law accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The website may from time to time contain advertising material. When it does Griffin Law does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All matters on this site shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law.