Griffin Law have an exciting opportunity to join our existing team of litigation lawyers as a Paralegal. Completion of a successful qualifying period with the firm will result in a Training Contract being awarded.
You will play an integral part of the team’s work for a broad range of commercial and private clients, whilst gaining excellent experience working with a highly experienced team of Litigation Lawyers.
Typical duties will include:
- Performing general administration such as sending/responding to correspondence and filing.
- Undertaking bundle preparation for court
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Interviewing clients and passing on relevant information.
- Researching cases and any pertinent legal information needed.
- Presenting applications to judges.
- Assisting fee earners with their caseloads
- Contributing to the Firm’s business development marketing strategy through drafting articles and supporting at seminars.
You will need to present a strong academic profile and have completed the LPC to facilitate early advancement. Previous office experience is essential. Previous experience working as a paralegal would be highly desirable.
It is expected that candidates will present well during interview and will demonstrate the highest qualities of professionalism, business acumen, commercial astuteness, communication style, tenacity, flexibility and passion for the role.
In return for hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary plus the opportunity to increase your earnings through commission linked to your business development activities.
The working hours for this position are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org