We are absolutely delighted to be recognised as a leading law firm by The Legal 500.
We would like to express a huge thank you to our clients and colleagues who provided fantastic recommendations to the prestigious guide, assisting us in obtaining this accolade.
Our full profile is in process, we will be sure to share it on completion. In the interim, here is a snippet from our review:
Griffin Law ‘is small but perfectly formed; the team is slick, professional and punches well above its weight’.
A niche litigation team is headed by ‘robust litigator’ Donal Blaney, who is also the managing director, and the ‘excellent’ Neil Kelley.
Other well-rated team members include ‘the incredibly commercial’ Mark Edmonds, Narinder Hothi and Laura Ware.
The team takes on litigation and arbitration matters for corporate clients, charities and high-profile individuals and works pro bono with Hear Their Cries. On the costs front, it share risk through a conditional fee arrangement policy and through its use of third-party funders.
‘They are a small but effective team, agile and forward thinking. Their client handling is first rate. They are bullish when they need to be but always protect the down side.’
‘Griffin is unusual in being a small litigation boutique located outside of London. It manages to retain extremely knowledgeable and high-quality lawyers. This, coupled with an innovative approach to managing and funding cases, means that Griffin seems able to attract extremely high-quality work, which it discharges very well. It really does offer a high-quality city standard of litigation, at a comparatively modest cost.’
‘Griffin Law is a unique litigation firm that consistently managed to punch above its weight for a small/medium firm in Kent. They have the work ethic and commercial edge of any London based firm I have worked with. Everyone I have worked with in this firm is knowledgeable on their respective briefs and when in doubt they communicate and come back with a definitive answer.’
- Represented the client in an arbitration which secured an award of £1.2m.
- Advising on the reputation management of a well-known, multi-jurisdictional company and the administration of its UK subsidiaries.
- Secured a settlement award of approximately £350k by way of adjudication against a customer who refused to pay.
- Representing a company that is seeking to enforce a Swiss judgments in the UK.
- Advised on a case in which an innovative approach was taken of leapfrogging the chain of supply by way of assignment of damages.
If you would like to work with a leading law firm, simply contact us today.