Admission to Practice: England & Wales (2014)
Laura graduated from the University of East Anglia with a degree in Law and joined Griffin Law in 2012. Laura qualified as a solicitor with the firm in 2014 and was promoted to an associate in 2018. As well as commercial litigation she mainly focuses on trust disputes and matrimonial matters. In her six years of practice, Laura has helped clients in a range of other matters including defamation and harassment claims, contract disputes and tax appeals.
Laura also maintains involvement in due diligence and money laundering issues.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys travelling, diving with great white sharks and is always looking for the next adrenaline challenge!
Recent case experience
- acted for the CEO of a high-profile investment company in relation to defamatory statements made by a former client
- acted for the CEO of a premier league football club in relation to advising on the terms of a Consent Order within a divorce settlement
- obtained a published apology from a tabloid newspaper following a complaint to the Independent Press Standards Organisation
- acted for both Petitioner and Respondent in relation to low and high value divorce settlements, including those involving offshore assets
- acted for Appellants in the First-tier (Tax) Tribunal in relation to disputed HMRC tax assessments, including a high-profile golfer and a well-known artist
- acted for numerous individuals in the High Court seeking urgent anti-harassment injunctions and injunctions preventing the publication of potentially defamatory statements