Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Griffin Law is looking for a Paralegal to join our existing team of experienced Litigation Lawyers at our offices in Kings Hill.
Completion of a successful qualifying period with the firm will result in a Training Contract being awarded.
You will play an integral part of our team and work for a broad range of commercial and private clients, whilst gaining excellent experience working with a highly experienced team of Litigation Lawyers.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to:
- Performing general administration such as sending/responding to correspondence and filing.
- Undertaking bundle preparation for Court.
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Interviewing clients and passing on relevant information.
- Researching cases and any pertinent legal information needed.
- Presenting applications to Judges.
- Assisting fee earners with their caseloads.
- Contributing to the Firm’s marketing strategy through drafting articles and supporting at seminars.
You will need to present a strong academic profile and LPC Graduation is preferred to facilitate early advancement. Previous office experience is essential. Previous experience working as a paralegal would be highly desirable.
The working hours for this position are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday inclusive. Full time employees receive 29 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays). All employees are eligible for Private Health Insurance on the successful completion of their probationary period.
It is expected that candidates will present well during interview and will demonstrate the highest qualities of professionalism, business acumen, commercial astuteness, communication style, tenacity, flexibility, and passion for the role.
Griffin Law offers an excellent career developing opportunity, in a highly conducive working environment where contributions are suitably rewarded.
Applicants should submit their CV to Victoria Blaney at email@example.com along with a covering letter advising why they should be considered for the role.